Friday, November 14, 2008

Jukebox Friday: New Music Week Edition.

Okay, so doing a Jukebox Friday in a week that already feature nothing but music seems redundant. That's why this one will just be a collection of other fine new videos that I didn't get to earlier in the week.

The editing on this one drives me crazy, but the tune is rockin'. Here's some poppy girlpunk from Hunter Valentine called "Break This":


I like the video more than the song, but I have to admit that the song's grown on me. It's "I'm Good, I'm Gone" by Lykke Li:


Here's a message for all you gay marriage haters out there. You can't stop the love, people. It's Melange Lavonne with "I Got You":


Finally, here's a brilliant mindfuck of a video. It's "Carmencita" by Devendra Banhart. The lyrics are in Spanish, the concept is pure mistranslated old school Bollywood -- and there are even a couple of surprise guest stars. That's truly all you need:

No comments: